- By using our Platform, you agree to these terms regardless of whether you are paying user or a non-paying visitor. If you are using our Platform as a representative of an entity, you are agreeing to these terms on behalf of that entity.
• About us and how to contact us
- We are Reapra Pte. Ltd., a company registered in Singapore, trading as Reapra. Our Unique Identity Number is 201426970M and our registered office is at 391B Orchard Road, #22-08 Ngee Ann City Tower B, Singapore 238874.
- For any questions or problems relating to our Platform, our business, or these terms, you can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at 391B Orchard Road, #22-08 Ngee Ann City Tower B, Singapore 238874.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us.
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- we provide the Platform on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and your access to or use of our Platform is at your own risk;
- we give no assurance, representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) about the Platform;
- we do not guarantee that the information or content you find on the Platform is always accurate, truthful, complete and up-to-date;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties and representations (for example, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement);
- we are not responsible for any delay or disruption in our Platform or any defect, viruses, bugs or errors; and
- we are not responsible for the conduct of or any content or information submitted or posted by any user of the Platform (whether online or offline).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Our Entities are not liable to you or others for:
- any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages; or
- any loss of data, business, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues,
- relating to the use of our Platform.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be illegal to do so. This includes any of our liability for fraud or making fraudulent misrepresentation in operating the Platform or providing the products or services we offer.
- If you are using the Platform as a consumer, in some countries or jurisdictions you may have certain legal rights as a consumer. In such cases, nothing in these terms limit your legal rights as a consumer that may not be waived by contract.
- Other than the types of liabilities that we cannot limit by law, the liabilities of Our Entities to you (on aggregate) are limited to S$100.
- Our Platform is not intended for and may not be used by minors. By using our Platform, you represent that you are an adult and that you are able to legally enter into contractual agreements.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Our Entities harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, costs (including legal fees and costs), and expenses in connection with or arising from (i) your breach of these terms, (ii) your use of our Platform and/or (iii) any misrepresentation made by you.
- You also agree to fully co-operate with us in the defence or settlement of any claim in relation to or arising out of our Platform or these terms.
- These terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us as follows.
- You may stop using the Platform any time.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Platform, if we reasonably believe:
- you are in serious or repeated breach of these terms;
- you are using the Platform in a manner that would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us, other users, or the public;
- we are requested to do so by government or regulatory authorities or as required under applicable laws, regulations or legal processes; or
- our provision of the Platform to you is no longer possible or commercially viable.
- In any of the above cases, we will notify you by the email address provided to us (if any) or at the next time you attempt to access the , unless we are prohibited from notifying you by law.
- Upon termination of your access, these terms will also terminate except for Clauses 10 to 17.
- Where we consider necessary or appropriate, we will report any breach of these terms (or the Acceptable Use Policy) to law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with such authorities by disclosing your identity and providing any information about you within our systems to them.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between any user and us in relation to the use of or any transactions on the Platform. These terms supersede and extinguish all other agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between any user and us, whether written or oral, in relation to the use of or any transactions on the Platform.
- You acknowledge that you will have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms.
Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
Governing law and dispute resolution
- These terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore to the exclusion of the ordinary courts, in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC“) for the time being in force which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this term. The place of arbitration shall be in Singapore and the language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitration tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator to be appointed by the President of the Court of Arbitration of the SIAC.
Acceptable Use Policy
- use our Platform for unlawful or unauthorised purposes;
- re-sell or attempt to benefit in a commercial fashion from any data, content or information available on the Platform;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures or service use limits;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Platform;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb, or any other material that is malicious or technologically harmful, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Platform, or by scripting the creation of any content in such manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Platform;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Platform or any related technology that is not open source;
- access or send queries the Platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or sending queries in bulk) or attempt to do so;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email;
- send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- conduct surveys, contests, or pyramid schemes, or promote or advertise products or services without appropriate authorisation;
- abuse referrals or promotions;
- post, publish, upload, display, distribute, or share materials that are unlawful, inappropriate, profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent, libelous, defamatory, abusive, or knowingly false, and/or that infringe intellectual property rights;
- violate applicable laws or regulations in any way; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
Last updated: 23 January 2019